A cutting-edge electronic proof of delivery system in the palm of your hand
In today’s world, online ordering and shopping is fast becoming ‘part and parcel’ of our daily existence. As with any business, success in the online world is tied to customer experience.
The final leg or ‘last mile’ of the customer online order experience has become a crucial measure of the customer’s experience.
The QWIX EPOD™ (electronic proof of delivery), our device agnostic Android application, provides “the last mile” electronic audit trail for your supply chain. Connected through your cellphone network, this easy to use application will enable you to receive live proof-of-delivery, with a range of selected functionalities like barcode scanning, full collection and delivery functionality, and capture capabilities for signatures and GPS coordinates.
The QWIX EPOD™ can be entirely configured to your requirements, and can operate as a standalone solution or integrated with any enterprise resource planner (ERP).
Agnostic Android App
CONNECT THROUGH CELL NETWORK
LIVE PROOF OF DELIVERY
‘last mile’ electronic audit trail
EASY TO USE APPLICATION
CUSTOMISABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
QWIX EPOD can be configured to suit your requirements
Range of functionalities including:
- Barcode scanning,
- Pictures of Client receiving delivery
- Pictures of damage to goods
- Full collection and delivery functionality,
- Signature capture and GPS coordinates.
Can operate as a standalone solution or integrated with any enterprise resource planner (ERP)
- Run QWIX EPOD on your local server.
- Hybrid Connection – ideal for low signal areas, syncing up when connected to a network.
The solution is fully capable of reverse logistics – tracking the delivery back to the store.
Each user also has a unique login which is password protected.
Security Seal Verification
Protect your trucks or material handling units with security seals, being able verify them at the time of delivery.
Track your routes:
- Distribution Centre to Store,
- Distribution Centre to End-user,
- Distribution Centre to Distribution Centre,
- Store to Distribution Centre,
- Store to Store,
- Store to End-user
- End-user to Distribution Centre (Returns)