WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT (WMS)
The complete Warehouse Management System Software for your logistics and inventory tracking needs
QWIX Warehouse is an all-encompassing, electronic Warehouse Management System (WMS) that equips you with real-time results to effectively manage your warehouse logistics. Our system is designed to fully automate your warehouse management, using intelligent, personalised digital interfaces and dynamic workflow arrangements.
Since 2001, we have been equipping customers with tools, systems and expertise to optimise their warehouse processes, increasing the efficiency that is crucial to their success.
Our Warehouse Management system puts you in control with Dynamic Workflow – giving you the ability to link all your processes within the functional area of your Warehouse. Optimise your warehouse with Open OS Mobile Devices compatible with various operating systems and devices. Track changes on your Desktop interface with customisable today screens and scanner interfaces.
Take control of every process in your warehouse from Inbound (Receiving and Putting away), to Outbound (Picking and Transfers) to Yard Management. Our Qwix Warehouse Management System will manage your inventory and stock every step of the way. Check your packages, dispatch your packages, and track you packages all the way to the end user with our integrated EPOD (Electronic proof of delivery) module. Log successful deliveries, manage returns and optimise every step of the process to best suit your logistics management needs.
Finally it also seamlessly integrates into a variety of ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems such as SAP, SYSPRO, SAGE etc.
All processes are linked to your workflow with the ability to introduce unlimited processes within functional areas.
Use your choice of Android tablets to fully manage your warehouse from the warehouse floor, or anywhere in the world.
OPEN OS MOBILE DEVICES
Get all the benefits of an intelligent user interface on your mobile device or scanner across Windows CE, Windows Mobile or Android.
Have the extensive drilldown capability that comes with a desktop interface.
Based on your needs, place all the relevant shortcuts and reports you need on one screen.
Have access to an intelligent user inter- face, with improved audible voice guidance and user interaction.
OUR NEXT GENERATION WMS FEATURES
Receive against purchase orders
Receive part shipments
Receive serialised items
Record & track Batch/Lot no.
Add checking processes
Manage quality assurance
Place items/lots/batches on hold
Set up warning messages
Full audit transaction trail
Full audit trail on users
INBOUND (PUT AWAY)
- System-directed put-away
- Put-away criteria pre-set
- Increased speed & accuracy
- Detailed audit trail for user & timestamp
- Transactions done in the warehouse using mobile computers & WIFI
- Reduce stock losses, & dock-to-stock time
- Zero paperwork
- Optimise warehouse space
- Using system-calculated volumetric routing
OUTBOUND (PICKING & TRANSFERS)
- All picking methods
- Paperless operations
- Walk-order optimisation
- Picking in multiple zones
- Load balancing
- Inter-warehouse transfers
- Inter-bin transfers
- Appointment scheduling
- Appointment Request Management
- Dock door assignments
- Confirm and record shipment information (seal, pictures, container number)
Through the advanced QWIX Air integration system, QWIX integrates to more than 10 ERP systems Error handling and resolution is automated with dynamic alerts to ensure a smooth integration experience
- Unlimited checking
- Automated packing
- Load-balancing across packing stations
- Remote printing of delivery docs & invoices
- Selective checking – rule based
- Live productivity measurement
- Dashboards on productivity
- Automated dispatch routing
- Integration with most transport services
- Printing abilities for waybills, delivery notes
- Provide a full audit trail for returns
- Manage returns by credit authorization
- Seamless return of damaged goods
- System-generated movement instructions
- Serial number enquiry for warranty
- Volumetric indexing
- Intelligent replenishment
- Slotting & Warehouse defragmentation
- Real-time integration error management
- Automated movements based on ABC analysis
- Optimisation for walk-order management
- Intelligent resume functionality
- Real-time performance
- Productivity management